SmartServer IoT™ Partner Program
SmartServer IoT™ Partner Program
Systems integrators: Integrate best-of-breed IoT sensors and devices with applications running in your enterprise, or the cloud, using a built-in management system and open development tools
OEM and solutions providers: Access and control industrial IoT data for your automation, controls and analytics solutions without getting lost in the complexity of industrial protocols and networking systems
- Certified training
- Sales support
- Advanced technical support
- Lead sharing and co-marketing
- Partner pricing tiers
- Backed by the reputation of Dialog
Gain a competitive edge with SmartServer IoT
- Scale to virtually limitless IoT applications for smart building, smart city and smart factory projects
- Connect to legacy OT systems and access IoT networks securely from private enterprise to public clouds
- Easily create custom solutions and dashboards with free, open and off-the-shelf integration tools and APIs
- Priced to compete and supported by a world-class team, pioneering controls and automation for over 30 years
- Secure IoT connection to any field device
- Open planning and integration tools and services
- Drag-and-drop programming for sequences and dashboards
- Web-based CMS for system configuration
For OEMS and developers:
- Easy-to-use web services APIs
- Open driver framework and library
- Device and data management services
- Modular hardware design and interface
Meet our Partners
Aditel, based in Madrid, Spain, provides training, products, technical support and consulting to system integrators for complex multi-protocol projects in the building, urban and industrial automation markets.
Norway-based IoT Labs boasts 25 years’ experience with LonWorks and delivers embedded and cloud solution development, and system integration for applications from street lighting to building automation.
UK-based Global Associates is a leading BEMS solutions provider, helping customers significantly reduce energy consumption, enhance profitability, reduce carbon footprints and meet environmental regulations.
Engenuity Systems adds value to networked products through engineering services, including custom/pre-programming services, project management, and drafting and design services, from their Arizona shop.
London-based Delmatic is full of innovative ideas to save energy, enhance sustainability, simplify installation, reduce costs and make advanced controls intuitive and accessible to all.
Citylone is a French manufacturer of products dedicated to public lighting with expertise in RF and powerline lighting management solutions.
Western Allied Corporation is a leading designer and builder of A-grade commercial and industrial HVAC systems for smart buildings in Southern California.
Leaders in refrigeration, energy efficiency, and industrial controls, VaCom Technologies, headquartered in the USA, designs, implements, and monitors high-payback industrial refrigeration control systems.
UK-based Airedale International Air Conditioning is a leading manufacturer of high-efficiency thermal management solutions with expertise designing and integrating BMS and HVAC controls for data centers, retail and telecom facilities.
UK-based Prolojik delivers a connected future by creating innovative light and data solutions for people and property to work in harmony, and ensures flexibility by embracing open technology and international standards.
USA-based SIGNET delivers comprehensive technology expertise in the areas of life safety, communications, security, healthcare communications, audio visual, wireless connectivity, mission critical technologies program management and service.
Founded in 1944, Pasadena, CA-based Parsons Corporation delivers cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Tyrrell Systems Limited, based in the UK, provides intelligent solutions for control, monitoring, integration and unified user interaction in small and large buildings, providing advantages beyond those available with traditional control or BMS systems.
For more information, please submit this form