Wireless sensors, actuators and base station devices
Wireless sensor network devices
Dialog’s SmartPulse™ series of wireless sensors, actuators and base station devices enable an easy development of wireless sensor networks for the home automation, security, healthcare and energy monitoring consumer markets.
The DECT ULE standard enables the development of a wide range of new wireless consumer products that run for up to 10 years on a single AAA battery pack. Systems running SmartPulse sensors self-configure with a home’s DECT ULE / DECT enabled hub or internet gateway, allowing connected systems to be managed over the web using a smartphone, laptop or tablet PC.
- SC14SPNODE wireless data and voice sensors and activators
- Software application packages for sensors and actuators
- SC14CVMDECT base station device
- Complete drop-in solutions for RF networking
- Transceiver, baseband, power amplifier and antenna
- Protocol and application interface software
- Fully type approved, tested and TBR-6 / FCC certified
- Programmable via AT command set
- Ultra low power - sleep current < 3 μA
- 232 bits / 29 byte packet data
- RF range: 1870 - 1930 MHz
- Receiver sensitivity < -93 dBm
- Transmit power 23 dBm (200 mW)
- Power supply voltage 2.10 - 3.1 V
- Fast time to market
- Easy design in
- No RF expertise or resources required
- Reduced inventory and easier logistics
- Allows sensor modules to run for years on a single AAA battery
- Incorporates DECT ULE ultra-low-energy technology
- EU/US/J-DECT certified
- Ultra low power wireless sensor data applications
- Home automation
- Home security
- Home healthcare
- Home energy monitoring
- Low standby current wireless actuator data applications
18x19, 6 mm 80-pin system in package IC
SmartPulse™ wireless sensor network devices
DECT ULE products solution concepts
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.