SmartBond™ - CodeLess AT Commands
CodeLess AT Commands
Bluetooth® low energy data transfer without writing a single line of code
Welcome to Dialog SmartBond™ CodeLess AT Commands platform.
If you need a quick Bluetooth® low energy solution and don’t want to spend time developing code, then the Smartbond™ CodeLess AT Commands platform is the answer. Any module or any discrete design with the DA14580 or DA14585 can benefit from this quick and easy set-up, enabling a developer to make a fast peripheral or central application (or both), on our incredibly low power platform. All the benefits without having to develop a single line of code.
- The CodeLess AT commands platform allows control over a local UART connected device as well as a remote device via BLE
- The comprehensive set of AT-Commands enables control of the BLE connectivity, sensor read-out and battery check of the device.
- Control over issuing the AT commands can be on a PC or integrated in a 3rd party microcontroller.
- Quick & Simple – out of the box. Download as binary directly into your module or device.
- Take source code example and add your own commands. Compile. Download & Go.
BLE4.2: DA14580 SoC, Panasonic PAN1740 module, muRata LBCA2HNZYZ and LBCA2BZZFZ modules
BLE5.0: DA14585 SoC, modules to be released soon
* A complete list of supported AT Commands is contained within the quick start guide.
|DA14585 Codeless AT Command (.hex)||20/09/2018||6.3126.96.36.199|
|DA14580 Codeless AT Command .hex||20/09/2018||5.3188.8.131.52|
|DA14580 Codeless AT Command (SDK5) v5.3184.108.40.206 (Registered users only)||20/09/2018||5.3220.127.116.11|
|DA14585 Codeless AT Command set 6.318.104.22.168 (Registered users only)||20/09/2018||6.322.214.171.124|