GreenFET3™ Single N-Channel Reverse Blocking Integrated Power Switch
Support forums, documentation, software, tools and utilities
Single 3 mm² power switch with reverse-current blocking, charge pump, ramp control, output discharge, and protection
The SLG59M610V is a 22 mΩ 4 A single-channel load switch that is able to switch 1 to 5 V power rails. The product is packaged in an ultra-small 1.5 x 2.0 mm package.
- Optimized for high-current point-of-load applications
- Power supply: 2.5 V ≤ VDD ≤ 5.5 V
- Input voltage range: 1.0 V ≤ VIN ≤ 5.5 V
- 22 mΩ RDSON while supporting 4.0 A
- Output voltage slew-rate control by external capacitor
- Over-current & Over-temperature protection
- Package 1.5 x 2.0 x 0.75 mm TDFN-8
- Notebook Power Rail Switching
- Tablet Power Rail Switching
- Smartphone Power Rail Switching
TDFN-8 (1.5 x 2.0 mm)
- SLG59M610V Datasheet (124.77 KB)
- SLG59M610V Layout Guide (233.95 KB)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.