GreenFET3™ Dual N-Channel Integrated Power Switch
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
In a single 3 mm² package, a UL2367-certified, 8.5 A dual-channel power switch with charge pump, ramp control, output discharge, and protection
The SLG59M1804V is designed for load switching application. The part comes with two 4.5 A rated MOSFETs switched on by two ON control pins. Each MOSFETs turn on time is independently adjusted by an external capacitor.
- UL2367 Certified as Current Limiter
- File Number: E497808
- Two independent power switches in a single package
- Power supply: 2.5 V ≤ VDD ≤ 5.0 V
- Input voltage range: 0.9 V ≤ VD ≤ VDD
- 14.5 mΩ RDSON while supporting 4.5 A per channel
- Output voltage slew-rate control by external capacitor
- Over-temperature protection
- Output discharge circuitry
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to 85°C
- Ideal for switching ON and OFF S0 +5.0 and 3.3V power rails with associated support circuitry discharges
- Ideal for switching ON and OFF power rails 5V or less
- Can use either channel up to 4.5A with combined maximum current of 8.5A
- Maximum load capacitance of 1000 μF for each Channel Source terminal
STDFN-14 (1.0 x 3.0 mm)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.