GreenFET3™ Single N-Channel Reverse Blocking Integrated Power Switch
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
A Reverse-blocking, 36-mΩ, 2.2-A pFET IPS in a 0.64 mm² WLCSP
Operating from a 1.6 V to 5 V power supply, the SLG59M1748C is a self-powered, high-performance, 36 mΩ pFET integrated power switch designed for high-side power-rail applications up to 2.2 A. When ON, internal reverse-current protection will quickly open the switch in the event of a reverse-voltage condition is detected (a VOUT > VIN + 32 mV condition opens the switch). When OFF, the pFET’s internal body diode is connected to the higher voltage of VIN/VOUT to prevent reverse-path leakage current. The SLG59M1748C is an ideal pFET integrated power switch in any application where two power sources are likely to be multiplexed to one output.
- Low RDSON: 36 mΩ
- Continuous IDS: Up to 2.2 A
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 1.6 V ≤ VIN ≤ 5.0 V
- Low Reverse-voltage Detection Threshold: 35mV
- Reverse-current Block when OFF
- Bulk Switch to VIN if VIN > VOUT; else to VOUT
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to 85°C
- Pb-free/RoHS-Compliant 4L WLCSP
- 0.8 x 0.8 x 0.5 mm, 0.4 mm pitch
- Other Options Available via Metal Revision
- Integrated VOUT Discharge Resistor Enabled
- Fitness Bands
- Notebook/Tablet PCs
WLCSP-4 (0.8 x 0.8mm)
- SLG59M1748C Datasheet (621.73 KB)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.