GreenFET3™ Single P-Channel Integrated Power Switch
A 33 mΩ, 2.2 A pFET IPS with Controlled Inrush Current in a 0.64 mm² WLCSP
Operating from a 2.5 V to 5.5 V power supply, the SLG59M1736C is a self-powered, high-performance 33 mΩ, 2.2 A single-channel pFET integrated power switch with a controlled VIN inrush current profile. The SLG59M1736C’s low supply current and controlled VIN inrush current profile makes it an ideal pFET integrated power switch in small form-factor personal health monitor and watch applications. Using a proprietary MOSFET design, the SLG59M1736C achieves a low RDSON across the entire input voltage range. Through the application of Dialog’s proprietary CuFET technology, the SLG59M1736C’s can be used in applications up to 2.2 A with a very-small 0.64 mm2 WLCSP form factor.
- Key Applications: Small Form-Factor Personal Health Monitors and Watches
- Low RDSON: 33 mΩ
- Continuous IDS: Up to 2.2 A
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 2.5 V ≤ VIN ≤ 5.5 V
- Controlled VIN inrush current profile protects Li-ion batteries
- Integrated VOUT Discharge Resistor
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to 85°C
- Package: 4L WLCSP, 0.8 x 0.8 x 0.5 mm, 0.4 mm pitch
- Other Options Available
- Fixed Soft-start Control
- VOUT Discharge Disabled
- Reverse-voltage (VOUT-VIN) Detection
- Small Form-Factor
- Personal Health Monitors
WLCSP-4 (0.8 x 0.8 mm)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online
- Search the forums
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.
For added technical support or information on how to buy, contact us directly.