GreenFET3™ Single N-Channel Integrated Power Switch
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
A 10.5 mΩ, 4 A nFET IPS with Soft-start and Protection Features in a 1.5 mm² WLCSP
The SLG59M1735C is a high performance 10.5 mΩ, 4 A single-channel nFET integrated power switch which can operate with a 2.5 V to 5.5 V VDD supply to switch power rails from as low as 0.9 V up to the supply voltage. The SLG59M1735C incorporates two-level overload current protection, thermal shutdown protection, and soft-start control which can easily be adjusted by a small external capacitor. Using a proprietary MOSFET design, the SLG59M1735C achieves its stable 10.5 mΩ RDSON across a wide input voltage range. Through the application of Dialog’s proprietary CuFET technology, the SLG59M1735C’s can be used in high-current applications with a very-small 1.5 mm2 WLCSP form factor.
- Key Applications: Notebook/Tablet PC and Smartphone Power Rail Switching
- Low RDSON: 10.5 mΩ
- Continuous IDS: Up to 4 A
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 0.9 V ≤ VD ≤ Up to VDD
- Supply Voltage: 2.5 V ≤ VDD ≤ 5.5 V
- Capacitor-adjustable Soft-start Control
- Internal Two-level Overcurrent Protection
- Fixed 6 A Active Current Limit
- Fixed 0.5 A Short-circuit Current Limit
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to 85°C
- Package: 8L WLCSP, 0.96 x 1.56 x 0.5 mm, 0.4 mm pitch
- Other Options Available
- Fixed Soft-start Control
- Fast Output Voltage Discharge
- Notebook Power Rail Switching
- Tablet Power Rail Switching
- Smartphone Power Rail Switching
WLCSP-8 (0.96 x 1.56 mm)
- SLG59M1735C Datasheet (535.79 KB)
- SLG59M1735C Layout Guide (385.03 KB)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.