GreenFET3™ Single N-Channel Integrated Power Switch
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
A 1.4 mm², 18 mΩ, 2 A Integrated Power Switch with VS Slew-rate Control, Current-Limiting, and Thermal Protection
The SLG59M1720V is a high performance 18 mΩ, 2.0 A single-channel nFET integrated power switch which can operate with a 2.5 V to 3.6 V VDD supply to switch power rails from as low as 0.85 V up to the supply voltage. The SLG59M1720V incorporates two-level overload current protection, thermal shutdown protection, fast output discharge, and in-rush current control which can easily be adjusted by a small external capacitor. Using a proprietary MOSFET design, the SLG59M1720V achieves a stable 18 mΩ RDSON across a wide input voltage range and over temperature. In addition, the SLG59M1720V’s package also exhibits low thermal resistance for high-current operation using Dialog’s proprietary CuFET technology. Fully specified over the -40 °C to 85 °C temperature range, the SLG59M1720V is packaged in a space-efficient, low thermal resistance, RoHS-compliant 1.0 mm x 1.4 mm STDFN package.
- Optimized for all high-side Power-Rail Control Applications in Single Li-ion Powered Devices, Set-top Boxes, Tablet PCs, Hard-disk & Solid-state Drives, and PCI/PCIe Cards
- 18 mΩ RDSON
- Maximum Continuous FET Current: 2 A
- Supply Voltage: 2.5 V ≤ VDD ≤ 3.6 V
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 0.85 V ≤ VD ≤ Up to VDD
- Capacitor-adjustable VOUT Slew-rate Control
- Two-stage Overcurrent Protection:
- Fixed-threshold, 2.7 A Active Current Limit
- Fixed 0.9 A Short-circuit Current Limit
- Fast VS Discharge on OFF
- VS Discharge Disable Option – SLG59M1721V
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Package 1.0 x 1.4 x 0.55 mm STDFN-6
- GPS Devices
- Notebook & Tablet PCs
- Portable Consumer Electronics
- Portable Bar-Code Scanners
- Portable POS Terminals
STDFN-6 (1.0 x 1.4 mm)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.