GreenFET3™ Single N-Channel Integrated Power Switch
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
A 4 mm², 4 mΩ, 5 A Integrated Power Switch with PG Output
Operating from a 2.5 V to 5.5 V power supply and fully specified over the -40 °C to 85 °C Industrial temperature range, the SLG59M1717V is a high-performance 4 mΩ, 5 A single-channel nFET integrated power switch designed for all 0.8 V to 5.5 V power rail applications. The SLG59M1717V features adjustable inrush current control which is achieved by adjusting the VOUT slew rate with an external capacitor. Using a proprietary MOSFET design, the SLG59M1717V achieves a stable 4 mΩ RDSON across a wide input/supply voltage range. The SLG59M1717V also incorporates resistor-adjustable current limiting as well as thermal protection. Using Dialog’s proprietary CuFET™ technology for high-current operation, the SLG59M1717V is packaged in a space-efficient, low thermal resistance, RoHS-compliant 1.6mm x 2.5 mm STQFN package.
- Optimized for all high-side Power-Rail Control Applications in Adapter-powered Devices, Set-top Boxes, Tablet PCs, Hard-disk & Solid-state Drives, and PCI/PCIe Cards
- 4 mΩ RDSON while supporting 5 A
- Generates very low thermal gradients
- Supply Voltage: 2.5 V ≤ VDD ≤ 5.5 V
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 0.8 V ≤ VIN ≤ VDD
- Capacitor-adjustable Start-up and In-rush Current Control
- Two-stage Overcurrent Protection:
- Resistor-adjustable Active Current Limit
- Fixed 1.6 A Short-circuit Current Limit
- Open-drain PG Signaling
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- ON-OFF Control: Active HIGH
- Package 1.6 x 2.5 x 0.55 mm STQFN-16
- Notebook Power Rail Switching
- Tablet Power Rail Switching
- Smartphone Power Rail Switching
STQFN-16 (1.6 x 2.5 mm)
- SLG59M1717V Datasheet (613.38 KB)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.