GreenFET3™ Single N-Channel Reverse Blocking Integrated Power Switch
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
A 4 mm², 15 mΩ, 4 A Integrated Power Switch with Back-to-Back Reverse-Current Block, IOUT Monitor, and FAULT Signaling
Operating from a 2.5 V to 5.5 V power supply, the SLG59M1714V is a 15 mΩ, 4 A single-channel integrated power switch with back-to-back reverse-current blocking when the power switch is disabled. With a fixed VOUT slew rate of 2.8 V/ms, inrush current is internally limited. Incorporating two-stage current protection as well as thermal protection and fault signaling, the SLG59M1714V is designed for all 0.8 V to 5.5 V power rail applications. Fully specified over the -40 °C to 85 °C temperature range, the SLG59M1714V is packaged in a space-efficient, low thermal resistance 1.6 mm x 2.5 mm STQFN package.
- Optimized for all high-side Power-Rail Control Applications in Adapter-powered Devices, Set-top Boxes, Tablet PCs, Hard-disk & Solid-state Drives, and PCI/PCIe Cards
- 15 mΩ RDSON
- Back-to-back, Reverse-current Blocking (when OFF)
- Maximum Continuous FET Current: 4 A
- Supply Voltage: 2.5 V ≤ VDD ≤ 5.5 V
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 0.8 V ≤ VIN ≤ VDD
- Fixed VOUT Slew Rate: 2.8 V/ms
- Two-stage Overcurrent Protection:
- Resistor-adjustable Active Current Limit
- Fixed 0.5 A Short-circuit Current Limit
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Analog FET Current Monitor Output: 100 μA/A
- Open-drain Signaling
- Package 1.6 x 2.5 x 0.55 mm STQFN-16
- Notebook Power Rail Switching
- Tablet Power Rail Switching
- Smartphone Power Rail Switching
STQFN-16 (1.6 x 2.5 mm)
- SLG59M1714V Datasheet (471.52 KB)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.