GreenFET3™ Single N-Channel Integrated Power Switch
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
A 125°C-rated, 4 mm², 13 mΩ, 3.5 A Integrated Power Switch with Analog Current Monitor Output
Operating from a 2.5 V to 5.5 V power supply and fully specified over the -40 °C to 125 °C extended industrial temperature range, the SLG59M1707V is a high-performance 13 mΩ, 3.5 A single-channel nFET integrated power switch designed for all 0.8 V to 5.5 V power rail applications. With a fixed VOUT slew rate of 3 V/ms, inrush current is internally limited. Using a proprietary MOSFET design, the SLG59M1707V achieves a stable 13 mΩ RDSON across a wide input/supply voltage range. The SLG59M1707V also incorporates resistor-adjustable current limiting as well as thermal protection. Using Dialog’s proprietary CuFET™ technology for high-current operation, the SLG59M1707V is packaged in a space-efficient, low thermal resistance, RoHS-compliant 1.6mm x 2.5 mm STQFN package.
- Optimized for Notebook / Tablet / Smartphone Power Rail Switching
- Operating Temperature: -40 °C to 125 °C
- 13 mΩ RDSON while supporting 3.5 A
- Generates very low thermal gradients
- Supply Voltage: 2.5 V ≤ VDD ≤ 5.5 V
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 0.8 V ≤ VD ≤ VDD
- Fixed VOUT Slew Rate: 3 V/ms
- Two-stage Overcurrent Protection:
- Resistor-adjustable Active Current Limit
- Fixed 0.5 A Short-circuit Current Limit
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Open-drain Signaling
- Analog Current Monitor Output: 100 μA/A
- ON-OFF Control: Active HIGH
- Package 1.6 x 2.5 x 0.55 mm STQFN-16
- Notebook Power Rail Switching
- Tablet Power Rail Switching
- Smartphone Power Rail Switching
STQFN-16 (1.6 x 2.5 mm)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.