GreenFET3™ Single N-Channel Integrated Power Switch
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
A 125°C-Rated, 3 mm², 8.4 mΩ, 4 A Internally-protected Integrated Power Switch
The SLG59M1657V is a high performance 8.4 mΩ, 4 A single-channel nFET integrated power switch which can operate with a 2.5 V to 5.5 V VDD supply to switch power rails from as low as 0.9 V up to the supply voltage. The SLG59M1657V incorporates two-level overload current protection, thermal shutdown protection, and in-rush current control which can easily be adjusted by a small external capacitor. Using a proprietary MOSFET design, the SLG59M1657V achieves a stable 8.4 mΩ RDSON across a wide input voltage range. In addition, the SLG59M1657V’s package also exhibits low thermal resistance for high-current operation using Dialog’s proprietary CuFET™ technology. Fully specified over the -40 °C to 125 °C temperature range, the SLG59M1657V is packaged in a space-efficient, low thermal resistance, RoHS-compliant 1.5 mm x 2.0 mm STDFN package.
- Optimized for Enterprise / Embedded Computing Power Rail Switching
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 125°C
- 8.4 mΩ RDSON while supporting 4.0 A
- Generates low thermal gradients
- Supply Voltage: 2.5 V ≤ VDD ≤ 5.5 V
- Input voltage range: 0.9 V ≤ VD ≤ VDD
- Inrush current control by external capacitor
- Two-stage Overcurrent Protection:
- Fixed-threshold, 6 A Active Current Limit
- Fixed 0.5 A Short-circuit Current Limit
- Over-temperature protection
- ON-OFF Control: Active HIGH
- Package 1.5 x 2.0 x 0.75 mm TDFN-8
- Notebook Power Rail Switching
- Tablet Power Rail Switching
- Smartphone Power Rail Switching
TDFN-8 (1.5 x 2.0 mm)
- SLG59M1657V Datasheet (473.34 KB)
- SLG59M1657V Layout Guide (232.4 KB)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.