GreenFET3™ Single P-Channel Reverse Blocking Integrated Power Switch
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
A 1.6 mm², 23 mΩ/4 A Power Switch with Reverse-Current Blocking, Fixed VOUT Slew Rate, VOUT discharge, and Active HIGH ON-OFF Control
The SLG59M1649V is a self-powered, high-performance, 23 mΩ pFET integrated power switch designed for 1.5 to 5 V power rail applications up to 4 A. When enabled, internal reverse-current protection will quickly open the switch in the event of a reverse-voltage condition is detected (a VOUT+50mV > VIN condition opens the switch). Upon the detection of a reverse condition, an open-drain FAULT output is asserted. In the event the VIN voltage is too low, the power switch also contains an internal UVLO threshold monitor to keep or to turn the switch OFF. Designed to operate over a -40°C to 85°C range, the SLG59M1649V is available in a RoHS-compliant, ultra-small 1.0 x 1.6 mm STDFN package.
- Optimized for Notebook/Laptop/Tablet PCs, Smartphones/Wireless Handsets, High-definition Digital Cameras, Set-top Boxes applications
- 23 mΩ RDSON while supporting 4.0 A
- Power supply/input voltage range: 1.5 V ≤ VIN ≤ 5.5 V
- Reverse-current/voltage Protection
- ON-OFF Control: Active HIGH
- Open-drain Signaling
- Fast VOUT Discharge on OFF
- Package 1.0 x 1.6 x 0.55 mm STDFN-8
- Power-Rail Switching:
- Notebook/Laptop/Tablet PCs
- Smartphones/Wireless Handsets
- High-definition Digital Cameras
- Set-top Boxes
- Point of Sales Pins
- GPS Navigation Devices
STDFN 8 (1.0 x 1.6 mm)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.