GreenFET3™ Dual P-Channel Reverse Blocking Integrated Power Switch
Support forums, documentation, software, tools and utilities
A 1.6 mm², Dual-channel 45 mΩ/2 A Power Switch with Reverse-Current Blocking, VOUT discharge, and Active LOW ON-OFF Control
The SLG59M1640V is a dual-channel, 45 mΩ PMOS power switch designed to switch 1.5 to 5 V power rails up to 2 A in each channel. When either channel is enabled, reverse-current protection will quickly open the switch in the event of a reverse-voltage condition is detected (a VOUT > VIN + 50 mV condition opens the switch). In the event that the channel’s VIN voltage is too low, the power switch also contains an internal UVLO threshold monitor to keep or to turn the switch OFF. For fast load turnoff when either switch is disabled (ONx = LOW-to-HIGH), each channel has its own fast discharge transistor that connects an internal 150 Ω RDSON transistor to ground. Each power switch is independently controlled via its own low-voltage compatible CMOS input. Designed to operate over a -40°C to 85°C range, the SLG59M1640V is available in a RoHS-compliant, ultra-small 1.6 x 1.0 mm STDFN package.
- Optimized for Notebook/Laptop/Tablet PCs, Smartphones/Wireless Handsets, High-definition Digital Cameras, Set-top Boxes applications
- 45 mΩ RDSON while supporting 2.0 A
- Power supply/input voltage range: 1.5 V ≤ VIN ≤ 5.5 V
- Reverse-current/voltage Protection
- ON-OFF Control: Active LOW
- Fast VOUT Discharge on OFF
- Package 1.0 x 1.6 x 0.55 mm STDFN-8
- Power-Rail Switching:
- Notebook/Laptop/Tablet PCs
- Smartphones/Wireless Handsets
- High-definition Digital Cameras
- Set-top Boxes
- Point of Sales Pins
- GPS Navigation Devices
STDFN 8 (1.0 x 1.6 mm)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.