GreenFET3™ Single N-Channel Integrated Power Switch
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
A 1.4 mm², 19 mΩ, 2 A Integrated Power Switch with VS Slew-rate Control and Thermal Protection
The SLG59M1618V is a 19 mΩ 2.0 A single-channel load switch that is able to switch 0.85 to 5 V power rails. The product is packaged in an ultra-small 1.0 x 1.4 mm package.
- Optimized for: All high-side 3V to 5V Power-Rail Control Applications in Single Li-ion Powered Devices, Set-top Boxes, Tablet PCs, Hard-disk/Solid-state Drives, and PCI/PCIe Cards
- 19 mΩ RDSON
- Maximum Continuous FET Current: 2 A
- Supply Voltage: 2.5 V ≤ VDD ≤ 5.5 V
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 0.85 V ≤ VD ≤ Up to VDD
- Capacitor-adjustable VS Slew-rate Control
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Package 1.0 x 1.4 x 0.55 mm STDFN-6
- Other Options Available:
- Fast VS Discharge
- Fixed VS Slew Rate
- Notebook Power Rail Switching
- Tablet Power Rail Switching
- Smartphone Power Rail Switching
STDFN-6 (1.0 x 1.4 mm)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.