GreenFET3™ Dual N-Channel Integrated Power Switch
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
In a single 3 mm² package, a 4.5 A dual-channel reverse-current blocking power switch with charge pump, ramp control, one-channel output discharge, and protection
The SLG59M1612V is designed for load switching application. The part comes with two 4.5 A rated MOSFETs switched on by two ON control pins. Each MOSFETs turn on time is independently adjusted by an external capacitor. One channel discharge is active when both ON signals are inactive.
- Optimized for high-current point-of-load applications
- Power supply: 2.5 V ≤ VDD ≤ 5.5 V
- Input voltage range: 1.0 V ≤ VD ≤ VDD
- 16 mΩ RDSON while supporting 4.5 A
- Output voltage slew-rate control by external capacitor
- Over-temperature protection
- Channel1 output discharge circuitry
- Package 1.0 x 3.0 x 0.55 mm STDFN-14
- Ideal for switching ON and OFF S0 +5.0 and 3.3V power rails with associated support circuitry discharges
- Ideal for switching ON and OFF power rails 5V or less
- Can use either channel up to 5.5A with combined maximum current of 8.5A
- Maximum load capacitance of 1000 μF for each Channel Source terminal
STDFN-14 (1.0 x 3.0 mm)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.