GreenFET3™ Single N-Channel Reverse Blocking Integrated Power Switch
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
A 1 mm², low-voltage, 0.85 VD, reverse-current blocking power switch with charge pump, output discharge, protection, and 4-pin package
The SLG59M1571V is designed for power switching applications. The part comes with one 14.6 mΩ 1.0 A rated MOSFET with Reverse Blocking and is controlled by a single ON control pin. The product is packaged in an ultra-small 1.0 x 1.0 mm package.
- Optimized for smartphone, notebook/tablet pc applications
- 14.6 mΩ RDSON while supporting 1 A
- Power supply/input voltage range: 0.85 V ≤ VIN ≤ 1.9 V
- Over-temperature protection
- Output discharge circuitry
- Sleep mode current (IDDOFF) in low µA range
- Package 1.0 x 1.0 x 0.55 mm STDFN-4
STDFN-4 (1.0 x 1.0 mm)
- SLG59M1571V Datasheet (163.35 KB)
- SLG59M1571V Layout Guide (195.33 KB)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.