GreenFET3™ Single N-Channel Integrated Power Switch
Support forums, documentation, software, tools and utilities
A 1 mm² power switch with charge pump, ramp control, output discharge, protection, and 4-pin package
The SLG59M1495V is designed for load switching applications. The part comes with one 80 mΩ 1.0 A rated MOSFET controlled by a single ON control pin. The MOSFET’s ramp rate is adjustable depending on the input current level of the ON pin. The product is packaged in an ultra-small 1.0 x 1.0 mm package.
- Optimized for smartphone, notebook/tablet pc applications
- 80 mΩ RDSON while supporting 1.0 A
- Input voltage range: 2.5 V ≤ VD ≤ 5.5 V
- Output voltage slew-rate control by resistor
- Over-temperature protection
- Output discharge circuitry
- Sleep mode current (IDDOFF) in low µA range
- Package 1.0 x 1.0 x 0.55 mm STDFN-4
STDFN-4 (1.0 x 1.0 mm)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.