GreenFET3™ Single N-Channel Integrated Power Switch
Support forums, documentation, software, tools and utilities
Ultra-small 7.8 mΩ / 6 A 3 mm² power switch with 0.85 VD, discharge, and two-level current-limit
The SLG59M1457V is a 7.8 mΩ 6 A single-channel load switch that is able to switch 0.85 to 5 V power rails. The product is packaged in an ultra-small 1.5 x 2.0 mm package.
- Optimized for smartphone, notebook/tablet pc applications
- 7.8 mΩ RDSON while supporting 6.0 A
- Power supply: 2.5 V ≤ VDD ≤ 5.5 V
- Input voltage range: 0.85 V ≤ VD ≤ VDD
- Output voltage slew-rate control by external capacitor
- Over-current & Over-temperature protection
- Output discharge circuitry
- Sleep mode current (IDDOFF) in low µA range
- Package 1.5 x 2.0 x 0.75 mm TDFN-8
- Notebook Power Rail Switching
- Tablet Power Rail Switching
- Smartphone Power Rail Switching
TDFN-8 (1.5 x 2.0 mm)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.