HFET1™ High-Voltage Integrated Power Control Switch
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
A Surge-protected, 23mΩ/4.5A Integrated Power Switch with Adjustable Overvoltage Protection and Internal 100V Transient Voltage Suppressor in a 12B WLCSP
The SLG59H1313C features a low 23mΩ RDSON internal nFET and protects low-voltage 2.5 Vdc to 5.5 Vdc operating systems against voltage faults up to 29 Vdc. An internal clamp circuit protects the downstream components from surge voltage up to 100 V. The SLG59H1313C features a fast 50 ns (typ) over-voltage response time that turns off the internal nFET if the input voltage exceeds the OVP threshold. The OVP threshold is adjustable with optional external resistors to any voltage between 4 V and 20 V. Over-temperature protection powers down the device at 145°C (typ). SLG59H1313C also features an Over-current protection that turns off the switch if the current exceeds 7 A (typ), this gives additional protection from over-heating the device. SLG59H1313C incorporates an open-drain output PG pin. When VIN_min < VIN < VOVLO and the switch is on, PG will be driven low indicating a good power input, otherwise it is high impedance.
- Improved Pin-to-pin to FPF2280/MAX14699
- >100V-tolerant TVS (IEC61000-4-5)
- Maximum VIN DC Rating: 29V
- Hi-performance nFET: 23mΩ/4.5A
- Fixed VIN Undervoltage Lockout
- Resistor-adjustable VIN Overvoltage Lockout [or fixed 6.5V default (OVLO = GND)]
- Fast OVP Response Time: 50ns
- Over-current Protection: 7A
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- ON-OFF Control: Active LOW
- 12-ball 3x4 WLCSP, 1.3 x 1.8 x 0.5mm,0.4mm pitch
- Wearable Devices
- Tablet PCs and Smartphones
WLCSP-12 (1.3 x 1.8 mm)
- SLG59H1313C Datasheet (1.16 MB)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.