HFET1™ High-Voltage Integrated Power Control Switch
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
A 12 V, 18 mΩ, 5 A Integrated Power Switch with VIN Lockout Select and IDS Current Monitor Output
The SLG59H1120V is a high-performance, self-powered 18 mΩ NMOS power switch designed for all 4.5 to 12 V power rails up to 5 A. Using a proprietary MOSFET design, the SLG59H1120V achieves a stable 18 mΩ RDSON across a wide input/supply voltage range and over temperature. In combining novel FET design and copper pillar interconnects, the SLG59H1120V package also exhibits a low thermal resistance for high-current operation. Designed to operate over a -40 °C to 85 °C range, the SLG59H1120V is available in a low thermal resistance, RoHS-compliant, 1.6 x 3.0 mm STQFN package.
- Optimized for Telecommunications Equipment, High-performance Enterprise Computing, Motor Drives
- 18 mΩ RDSON
- Maximum Continuous Switch Current: 5 A
- Wide Operating Supply Voltage: 4.5 V to 13.2 V
- Automatic nFET SOA Protection
- 3-Level, Pin-selectable VIN Overvoltage Lockout
- Capacitor-adjustable Inrush Current Control
- Two stage Current Limit Protection:
- Resistor-adjustable Active Current Limit
- Fixed 0.5A Short-circuit Current Limit
- ON-OFF Control: Active HIGH
- Package 1.6 x 3.0 x 0.55 mm STQFN-18
- Enterprise Computing & Telecom Equipment 5V and 12V Point-of-Load Power Distribution
- PCI/PCIe Adapter Cards
- General-purpose High-voltage, Power-Rail Switching
- Multifunction Printers
- Fan Motor Control
STQFN-18 (1.6 x 3.0 mm)
- SLG59H1120V Datasheet (929.59 KB)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.