HFET1™ 50 mΩ NMOS power switch
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
A 20 V, 50 mΩ, 3 A, Reverse Blocking Integrated Power Switch with VIN Lockout Select and MOSFET Current Monitor Output
The SLG59H1020V is a high-performance, self-powered 50 mΩ NMOS power switch with back-to-back reverse-current blocking designed for all 4.5 V to 20 V power rails up to 3 A. Using a proprietary MOSFET design, the SLG59H1020V achieves a stable 50 mΩ RDSON across a wide input voltage range. In combining novel FET design and copper pillar interconnects, the SLG59H1020V package also exhibits a low thermal resistance for high-current operation.
Designed to operate over a -40ºC to 85ºC range, the SLG59H1020V is available in a low thermal resistance, RoHS-compliant, 1.6 x 3.0 mm STQFN package.
- Optimized for Telecommunications Equipment, High-performance Enterprise Computing, Motor Drives
- 50 mΩ RDSON
- Maximum Continuous Switch Current: 3 A
- Wide Operating Supply Voltage: 4.5 V to 20 V
- Back-to-Back FET Reverse-current Blocking, when OFF
- Automatic nFET SOA Protection
- 4-Level, Pin-selectable VIN Overvoltage Lockout
- Capacitor-adjustable Inrush Current Control
- Two stage Current Limit Protection:
- Resistor-adjustable Active Current Limit
- Fixed 0.5 A Short-circuit Current Limit
- ON-OFF Control: Active HIGH
- Package 1.6 x 3.0 x 0.55 mm STQFN-18
- Power-Rail Switching
- Multifunction Printers
- Large-format Copiers
- Telecommunications Equipment
- High-performance Computing
- 4.5 V and 20 V Point-of-Load Power Distribution
- Motor Drives
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.