HFET1™ High-Voltage Integrated Power Control Switch
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
A Self-powered, 24 V, 13 mΩ / 5 A HFET1 Integrated Power Switch with VIN(OVLO) Disabled
The SLG59H1019V is a high-performance 13 mΩ NMOS power switch designed to control 4.5 V to 25.2 V power rails up to 5 A. Using a proprietary MOSFET design, the SLG59H1019V achieves a stable 13 mΩ RDSON across a wide input voltage range. In combining novel FET design and copper pillar interconnects, the SLG59H1019V package also exhibits a low thermal resistance for high-current operation. Designed to operate over a -40°C to 85°C range, the SLG59H1019V is available in a low thermal resistance, RoHS-compliant, 1.6 x 3.0 mm STQFN package.
- High-performance N-channel MOSFET
- Low RDSON: 13 mΩ
- Continuous IDS Rating: 5 A
- Operating Voltage Range: 4.5 V ≤ VIN ≤ 25.2 V
- VIN(OVLO): Disabled
- VIN(UVLO): 3.1V, fixed
- Capacitor-adjustable Start-up and In-rush Current Control
- Two-stage Overcurrent Protection:
- Resistor-adjustable Active Current Limit to 5A
- Fixed 0.5 A Short-circuit Current Limit
- Fast 0.75kΩ VOUT Discharge
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- ON-OFF Control: Active HIGH
- Operating Temperature Range: -40C to 85C
- Package 1.6 x 3.0 x 0.55 mm STQFN-18
- Telecommunications Equipment
- High-performance Computing
- Point-of-Load Power Distribution
- Motor Drives
STQFN-18 (1.6 x 3.0 mm)
- SLG59H1019V Datasheet (1.78 MB)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.