HFET1™ High-Voltage Integrated Power Control Switch
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
A 13.3 mΩ, 4 A, 10 W SOA IPS with 12 V / 24 V Input Lockout Select and IDS Current Monitor Output
The SLG59H1017V is a high-performance 13.3 mΩ NMOS power switch designed to control 12 V or 24 V power rails up to 4 A. Using a proprietary MOSFET design, the SLG59H1017V achieves a stable 13.3 mΩ RDSON across a wide input voltage range. In combining novel FET design and copper pillar interconnects, the SLG59H1017V package also exhibits a low thermal resistance for high-current operation. Designed to operate over a -40 °C to 85 °C range, the SLG59H1017V is available in a low thermal resistance, RoHS-compliant, 1.6 x 3.0 mm STQFN package.
- Low RDSON: 13.3 mΩ
- Maximum Continuous Switch Current: 4 A;
- Wide Operating Supply Voltage: 12 V or 24 V;
- Automatic 10 W nFET SOA Protection;
- Capacitor-adjustable Inrush Current Control;
- Two stage Current Limit Protection:
- Resistor-adjustable Active Current Limit;
- Fixed 0.5A Short-circuit Current Limit;
- Fast VOUT Discharge;
- ON-OFF Control: Active HIGH;
- Pb-free/RoHS-Compliant Package:
- 1.6 x 3.0 x 0.55 mm, STQFN-18.
- Power-Rail Switching
- Multifunction Printers
- Large-format Copiers
- Telecommunications Equipment
- High-performance Computing
- 12 V and 24 V Point-of-Load Power Distribution
- Motor Drives
STQFN-18 (1.6 x 3.0 mm)
- SLG59H1017V Datasheet (1.31 MB)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.