HFET1™ High-Voltage Integrated Power Control Switch
Support forums, documentation, software, tools and utilities
A 6 A, 22 V, 13.1 mΩ Integrated Power Switch with VIN Lockout Select & IDS Current Monitor Output
The SLG59H1012V is a high-performance, self-powered 13.1 mΩ NMOS power switch designed for all 4.5 to 22 V power rails up to 6 A. Using a proprietary MOSFET design, the SLG59H1012V achieves a stable 13.1 mΩ RDSON across a wide input/supply voltage range. Using Dialog’s proprietary CuFET™ technology, the SLG59H1012V package also exhibits a low thermal resistance for high-current operation. Designed to operate over a -40°C to 85°C range, the SLG59H1012V is available in a low thermal resistance, RoHS-compliant, 1.6 x 3.0 mm STQFN package.
- Optimized for Telecommunications Equipment, High-performance Enterprise Computing, Motor Drives
- 13.1 mΩ RDSON
- Maximum Continuous Switch Current: 6 A
- Wide Operating Supply Voltage: 4.5 V to 22 V
- Automatic nFET SOA Protection
- 4-Level, Pin-programmable VIN Overvoltage Lockout
- Capacitor-adjustable Inrush Current Control
- Two stage Current Limit Protection:
- Resistor-adjustable Active Current Limit
- Fixed 0.5A Short-circuit Current limit
- Open Drain Signaling
- IDS Current Analog Output Monitor: 10 μA/A
- ON-OFF Control: Active HIGH
- Operating Temperature:-40°C to 85°C
- Package 1.6 x 3.0 x 0.55 mm STQFN-18
- Power-Rail Switching
- Multifunction Printers
- Large-format Copiers
- Telecommunications Equipment
- High-performance Computing 5V, 9V, 12V, and 20V Point-of-Load Power Distribution
- Motor Drives
STQFN-18 (1.6 x 3.0 mm)
- SLG59H1012V Datasheet (570.54 KB)
- SLG59H1012V Layout Guide (534.52 KB)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.