HFET1™ High-Voltage Integrated Power Control Switch
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
A 13.3 mΩ, 4 A Integrated Power Switch with 12V/24V Input Lockout Select and IDS Current Monitor Output
The SLG59H1008V is a high-performance 13.3 mΩ NMOS power switch designed to control 12 V or 24 V power rails up to 4A. Using a proprietary MOSFET design, the SLG59H1008V achieves a stable 13.3 mΩ RDSON across a wide input voltage range. In combining novel FET design and copper pillar interconnects, the SLG59H1008V package also exhibits a low thermal resistance for high-current operation. Designed to operate over a -40 °C to 85 °C range, the SLG59H1008V is available in a low thermal resistance, RoHS-compliant, 1.6 x 3.0 mm STQFN package.
- Optimized for Telecommunications Equipment, High-performance Enterprise Computing, Motor Drives
- 13.3 mΩ RDSON
- Maximum Continuous Switch Current: 4 A
- Wide Operating Supply Voltage: 12 V or 24 V
- Automatic nFET SOA Protection
- Two stage Current Limit Protection:
- Resistor-adjustable Active Current Limit
- Fixed 0.5A Short-circuit Current Limit
- ON-OFF Control: Active HIGH
- Package 1.6 x 3.0 x 0.55 mm STQFN-18
- Power-Rail Switching
- Multifunction Printers
- Large-format Copiers
- Telecommunications Equipment
- High-performance Computing 12 V and 24 V Point-of-Load Power Distribution
- Motor Drives
STQFN-18 (1.6 x 3.0 mm)
- SLG59H1008V Datasheet (906.03 KB)
- AN-1112 Improving HFET1's VIN Transient Protection (121.27 KB)
- AN-CM-260 Applying Dialog Integrated Power Switches in Power Splitting Applications (1.09 MB)
- AN-CM-268: Applying Dialog Integrated Power Switches in Bidirectional Applications (752.01 KB)
- AN-CM-272 Extending Dialog's IPS Maximum Operating Current (1.19 MB)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.