GreenPAK™ Programmable Mixed-signal Matrix
GreenPAK Online Store
12-GPIO, 2 ACMPs, 18 LUTs (max.), 7 CNT/DLY (max.), 6 DFF/LATCH (max.) and other Macrocells
The SLG46169 provides a small, low power component for commonly used mixed-signal functions. The user creates their circuit design by programming the one time Non-Volatile Memory (NVM) to configure the interconnect logic, the I/O Pins and the macro cells of the SLG46169. This highly versatile device allows a wide variety of mixed-signal functions to be designed within a very small, low power single integrated circuit.
- Two Analog Comparators (ACMP);
- Two Voltage References (Vref);
- Nine Combinatorial Look Up Tables (LUTs):
- Two 2-bit LUTs;
- Seven 3-bit LUTs;
- Nine Combination Function Macrocells:
- Four Selectable DFF/Latch or 2-bit LUTs;
- Two Selectable DFF/Latch or 3-bit LUTs;
- One Selectable Pipe Delay or 3-bit LUT;
- Two Selectable CNT/DLY or 4-bit LUTs;
- Five Counter / Delay Generators (CNT/DLY):
- One 14-bit delay/counter;
- One 14-bit delay/counter with external clock/reset;
- Three 8-bit delays/counters;
- Pipe Delay - 16 stage/3 output (Part of Combination Function Macrocell);
- Programmable Delay;
- Additional Logic Functions - 2 Inverters / 2 Deglitch Filters;
- RC Oscillator (RC OSC).
- Logic & Mixed Signal Circuits
- Highly Versatile Macrocells
- Read Back Protection (Read Lock)
- 1.8 V (±5%) to 5 V (±10%) Supply
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to 85°C
- RoHS Compliant / Halogen-Free
- 14-pin STQFN: 2 x 2.2 x 0.55 mm, 0.4 mm pitch
- Personal Computers and Servers
- PC Peripherals
- Consumer Electronics
- Data Communications Equipment
- Handheld and Portable Electronics
STQFN-14 (2.0 x 2.2 mm)
GreenPAK Development Tools and Software
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.