GreenPAK™ Programmable Mixed-signal Matrix with Dual Supply
Support forums, documentation, software, tools and utilities
Dual Supply, 9-GPIO, 2 ACMPs, 16 LUTs (max.), 4 CNT/DLY (max.), 8 DFF/LATCH (max.) and other Macrocells
The SLG46121 provides a small, low power component for commonly used mixed-signal functions. The user creates their circuit design by programming the one time Non-Volatile Memory (NVM) to configure the interconnect logic, the I/O Pins and the macrocells of the SLG46121. This highly versatile device allows a wide variety of mixed-signal functions to be designed within a very small, low power single integrated circuit. The additional power supply (VDD2) on the SLG46121 provides the ability to interface two independent voltage domains within the same design. Users can configure pins, dedicated to each power supply, as inputs, outputs, or both (controlled dynamically by internal logic) to both VDD and VDD2 voltage domains. Using the available macrocells designers can implement mixed-signal functions bridging both domains or simply pass through level-translation in both High to Low and Low to High directions.
- Two Analog Comparators (ACMP);
- Voltage References (Vref);
- Five Combinatorial Look Up Tables (LUTs):
- One 2-bit LUT;
- Four 3-bit LUTs;
- Twelve Combination Function Macro cell:
- Four Selectable DFF/Latch or 2-bit LUTs;
- Four Selectable DFF/Latch or 3-bit LUTs;
- One Selectable Pipe Delay or 3-bit LUT:
- Pipe Delay - 8 stage / 2 output;
- One Bandgap;
- Two Selectable Counter/Delay or 4-bit LUT;
- One Programmable Delay / Deglitch Filter;
- Two Counter / Delay Generators (CNT/DLY):
- One 8-bit counter/delay;
- One 14-bit counter/delay with external clock/reset;
- Eight D Flip-Flop / Latches (DFF) (Part of Combination Function Macrocell);
- Additional Logic Function - 1 Inverter;
- Pipe Delay - 8 stage/2 output (Part of Combination Function Macrocell);
- RC Oscillator (RC OSC);
- Power On Reset (POR).
- Logic & Mixed Signal Circuits
- Highly Versatile Macrocells
- 1.8 V (±5%) to 5 V (±10%) VDD
- 1.8 V (±5%) to 5 V (±10%) VDD2 (VDD2 ≤ VDD)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to 85°C
- RoHS Compliant / Halogen-Free
- Pb-Free 12-pin STQFN: 1.6 x 1.6 x 0.55 mm, 0.4 mm pitch
- Personal Computers and Servers
- PC Peripherals
- Consumer Electronics
- Data Communications Equipment
- Handheld and Portable Electronics
STQFN-12 (1.6 x 1.6 mm)
- SLG46121 Datasheet (1015.99 KB)
Product Briefs and Summaries
- SLG46121 Errata (665.39 KB)
- AN-CM-233 External Oscillator Solutions with GreenPAK (782.17 KB)
- AN-CM-241 Analog Clock Motor Driver (559.45 KB)
GreenPAK Development Tools and Software
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.