Configurable, high efficiency buck regulator for GPS sub-systems in wearable devices requiring ultra-low voltage ripple
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
Nanopower ultra-low ripple buck regulator for low power connected devices
DA9232 is a high efficiency, ultra-low quiescent current and ultra-low output ripple buck regulator in a compact I2C configurable WLCSP package targeting battery powered applications needing low ripple and highly efficient power supplies.
The battery life of these devices is significantly improved due to the low quiescent current delivered by DA9232 during operation and shutdown. Dynamic Voltage Control in the Buck regulator facilitates optimization across the system power modes enabling further improvement in system efficiency and battery life.
- 2.5V - 5.5V operating range
- 750 nA total input current (buck enabled, no load)
- Up to 81% efficiency at 1.8 V output, 10 μA load currents
- Output voltage 0.6 V to 1.9 V
- Dynamic Voltage Control (DVC)
- I2C interface for device configuration and control
- Protection features and System Monitors
- Small 1.65mm x 1.25mm x 0.5mm, 12-pin WLCSP package
- <10mV output ripple exceeds requirements for powering GPS chipsets in wearable devices
- Low quiescent current buck regulator extends battery life
- Dynamically programmable output voltage optimizes performance in operating modes and extends battery life in storage modes
- Fitness Trackers
- Wireless Headphones
- Portable Medical
- Personal Health Monitors
- Portable Gaming
- Wireless Earbud Cradles
- Home Automation
1.65mm x 1.25mm WL-CSP 12
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.