Configurable, 10A Dual-Phase SubPMIC for high performance mobile processors and memory
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
10A, Dual Phase I2C Controlled SubPMIC
DA9121 is a SubPMIC suitable for supplying CPUs, GPUs, DDR memory rails in smartphones, tablets, RF modules and other handheld applications.
DA9121 operates as a single-channel dual-phase buck converter, each phase requiring a small external 0.10 μH inductor. It is capable of delivering up to 10A output current at a 0.3 V to 1.9 V output voltage range. The 2.5 V to 5.5 V input voltage range is suitable for a wide variety of low voltage systems, including, but not limited to, all Li-Ion battery supplied applications.
- 2.5 V to 5.5 V input voltage
- 0.3 V to 1.9 V output voltage
- 4 MHz nominal switching frequency
- ±1 % accuracy (static)
- ±5 % accuracy (dynamic)
- I2C-compatible interface (FM+)
- Configurable GPIOs
- Programmable soft-start
- Voltage, current, and temperature supervision
- -40 °C to +85 ºC ambient temperature range
- Package: 24WLCSP 2.5 mm x 1.7 mm (0.4 mm pitch)
- Input voltage range provides flexibility to run from single cell Li-Ion battery or standard 3.3V or 5V system rail
- Differential voltage sensing provides tight regulation accuracy requirements of CPU cores in mobile SoCs
- 4MHz switching frequency reduces footprint & height of output inductor and minimizes output capacitance, lowering BOM cost
- Triggered through either an I2C or GPIO interface, output dynamic voltage control can be used to optimize system power consumption
- Notebook PCs
- RF Modules
- Solid State Drives
- Hard Disk Drives
- Game Consoles
- Handheld Devices
2.5mm x 1.7mm WL-CSP 24
Product Briefs and Summaries
- DA9121 / DA9122 Product Brief (711.15 KB)
- DA9121 Datasheet (1.31 MB)
User guides and manuals
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.