Flexible High Power System PMIC with 1.8A Switching USB Power Manager
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
Optimal processor energy-per-task performance
DA9053 is a quad buck PMIC subsystem with supply domain flexibility to support a wide range of multicore application processors including ARM multicore devices, associated peripherals and user interface functions.
Combined with a switched-mode DC input/USB compatible charger, full power path management and multiple sleep modes, the device offers an energy-optimized solution suitable for portable handheld, wireless and infotainment applications. Interfacing directly to a Li-Ion/Polymer battery pack, the high efficiency switching charger supports precise current/voltage charging as well as precharge and USB modes without processor interaction.
- Switched DC/USB Charger with power path management
- 4 Buck Converters (3 with DVS) 0.5V-2.5V up to 2Amp
- 10 Programmable LDO’s, High PSRR, 1% accuracy
- Low power Backup Charger 1.1-3.1V up to 6mA 32kHz RTC Oscillator
- 10 channel general Purpose ADC with touch screen interface with pen down detect
- 16 bit GPIO bus for enhanced wakeup and peripheral control
- High voltage boost for white LED driver
- Dual serial control interfaces with arbitration
- Flexible autoboot and memory configurations
- Variants to support DDR3 and LPDDR2 memory
- Autoboot option available
- Extended temperature & AEC Q100 grades available
- Mobile Internet Devices
- Tablet PCs
- Personal Navigation Devices
- Consumer & In-Vehicle Infotainment Devices
VFBGA 7x7mm (Consumer)
VFBGA 11x11mm (Consumer and Automotive)
Product Briefs and Summaries
- DA9053 Product Brief (1.06 MB)
- DA9053 Datasheet (3.7 MB)
- AN-PM-001 DA905x Touch Screen Interface (851.68 KB)
- AN-PM-003 DA9053 2-Wire Implementation (468.02 KB)
- AN-PM-006 DA9053 High Efficiency Autonomous Charger (639.29 KB)
- AN-PM-007 Suspend and Resume (374.36 KB)
- AN-PM-019 Seamless supply switchover (773.84 KB)
- AN-PM-028 DA9053 Charging a nearly full battery (341.64 KB)
- AN-PM-31 DA9053 Freescale iMX 6Dual Lite Example Power Connections (597.27 KB)
- PCB Layout Guidelines for Dialog PMICs AN-PM-010 (2.65 MB)
- DA9053 11x11 PTH Reference board data pack (584.19 KB)
- DA9053 11x11 Evaluation board schematic, assembly and BOM files (1.06 MB)
- DA9053 11x11 uVia Reference board data pack (592.59 KB)
- DA9053 7x7 Evaluation board schematic, assembly and BOM files (829.9 KB)
- DA9053 7x7 Reference board data pack (570.01 KB)
- DA9053 schematic for replacing the PMIC in the NXP i.MX 6 SABRE board schematic (140.71 KB)
User guides and manuals
- UM-PM-026 DA9053 GUI and EVB User Manual (1.74 MB)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.