Multiphase 2x 6A Output Current
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
High current with smallest footprint
DA9212 is a synchronous dual step down converter optimized for the supply of CPUs, GPUs, and DDR memory rails in smartphones, tablets, FPGAs and other handheld applications.
DA9212 delivers two time 6 A output current suitable for the highest performing application processors such as multi core arrangements of ARM Cortex A15 family.
The input voltage range of 2.8 to 5.5V makes it suitable for the use of single cell Lithium-Ion battery applications as well as standard 5V supply or USB power supplies. The Dynamic Voltage Control (DVC) supports adaptive adjustment of the supply voltage depending on the processor load, either via direct register writes through the communication interface (I2C or SPI compatible) or via an input pin.
- 2.8 V to 5.5 V Input voltage
- 0.3 V to 1.57 V Output voltage
- 2x 6 A Output Current
- 3 MHz nominal Switching Frequency
- Max Inductor height 1.0 mm
- ±1 % Accuracy (static)
- ±3 % Accuracy (dynamic)
- I2C/SPI compatible Interface
- Dynamic Voltage Control (DVC)
- Integrated power switches
- Remote sensing at point of load
- High efficiency over a wide output range
- Low output ripple
- Small <1mm height components
- -40 to +85 ºC Temperature Range
- Portable Navigation Devices
- Portable Media Players
- Portable TVs
- Tablet PCs
- TV dongle
42 WL-CSP 0.4 mm pitch
Product Briefs and Summaries
- DA9211/12 Datasheet (3.07 MB)
- AN-PM-059 Shared IRQ Line Considerations (329.06 KB)
- DA9212 PCB Layout Guide (1.64 MB)
User guides and manuals
- DA9212 User Guide (1.96 MB)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.