Multiphase 12A Output Current
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
High current with smallest footprint
DA9211 is a multiphase DC-DC optimized for the supply of CPUs, GPUs, and DDR memory rails in smartphones, tablets, FPGAs and other handheld applications. The fast transient response (10A/μs) and load regulation are optimized for the new generation of multi-core application processors.
DA9211 operates as a single four-phase buck converter delivering up to 12A output current. The input voltage range of 2.8 to 5.5V makes it suitable for the use of single cell Lithium-Ion battery applications as well as standard 5V supply or USB power supplies. The Dynamic Voltage Control (DVC) supports adaptive adjustment of the supply voltage depending on the processor load, either via direct register writes through the communication interface (I2C or SPI compatible) or via an input pin.
- 2.8 V to 5.5 V Input voltage
- 0.3 V to 1.57 V Output voltage
- 12 A Output Current
- 3 MHz nominal Switching Frequency
- Max Inductor height 1.0 mm
- ±1 % Accuracy (static)
- ±3 % Accuracy (dynamic)
- I2C/SPI compatible Interface
- Dynamic Voltage Control (DVC)
- Integrated power switches
- Remote sensing at point of load
- High efficiency over a wide output range
- Low output ripple
- Small <1mm height components
- -40 to +85 ºC Temperature Range
- Portable Navigation Devices
- Portable Media Players
- Portable TVs
- Tablet PCs
- TV dongle
42 WL-CSP 0.4 mm pitch
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.