Multiphase 12A DC-DC Buck Converter
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
High efficiency over a wide output range
The DA9210 is a synchronous 12 Amp step down converter supplying the processors core rail in smartphones, tablets, Ultrabooks™ and other handhelds applications requiring high currents. The DA9210 is also suitable for powering FPGA’s.
The input voltage range of 2.8 to 5.5V makes it suitable for the use of single cell Lithium-Ion battery applications as well as standard 5V supply or USB power supplies. Two DA9210 can be put in parallel to deliver 24A output current, suitable for the highest performing application processors such as the ARM Quad-core Cortex A15.
- 2.8V to 5.5V input voltage
- 0.3V to 1.57V output voltage
- 12A output current
- 24A output current in parallel configuration
- 3MHz nominal switching frequency
- Output voltage accuracy ±2.5%
- Adjustable soft start
- -40 to +85 ℃ Temperature Range
- I2C and dedicated DVC
- Dynamic Voltage Control (DVC)
- Integrated power switches
- Remote sensing at point of load
- High efficiency over a wide output range
- Low output ripple
- Scalable solution up to 24 Amp
- Tablet PCs
- Portable Navigation Devices
- Personal Media Players
Package 42 VFBGA (RouteEasy™ equivalent to 0.8mm pitch)
Product Briefs and Summaries
- DA9210 Product Brief (1.17 MB)
- DA9210 Datasheet (2.24 MB)
- DA9210 42 VFB-GA Layout Guidelines AN-PM-040 (1.86 MB)
- DA9210 Linux Mainline Device Driver 1v0 Application Note AN-SW-101 (141.52 KB)
- DA9210 PFM mode limitations AN-PM-052 (499.87 KB)
- PCB Layout Guidelines for Dialog PMICs AN-PM-010 (2.65 MB)
- Renesas R-Car H2 platform AN-PM-050 (630.48 KB)
- Renesas R-Car M2 platform AN-PM-049 (593.91 KB)
- Shared IRQ Line Considerations AN-PM-059 (329.06 KB)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.