Programmable PMIC for Quad-Core Application Processors
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
Powerful DC-DC converter system
DA9063 is a powerful system PMIC for single-, dual-, and quad-core application processors such as those based on the ARM Cortex-A9TM and Cortex-A15TM architectures.
The DA9063 follows a scalable approach of output currents and rails to supply the entire system and is capable of delivering a total of up to 12 A from its six DC-DC buck converters. High efficiency is achieved over a wide load range by automatically selecting Pulse Frequency Modulation (PFM) or Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) modes. All bucks use integrated power switches, removing the need for external Schottky diodes. A high switching frequency allows low-profile inductors to be used. Two bucks can be combined in a 5 A dualphase configuration, two offer a merged configuration for a combined 3 A, and one can be used as a DDR VTT supply. Eleven SmartMirror™ LDO regulators with programmable output voltage provide up to 300 mA each.
8x8mm 100-ball BGA
Product Briefs and Summaries
- DA9063 Product Brief (1.07 MB)
- DA9063 Datasheet (2.73 MB)
- AN-PM-010 PCB Layout Guidelines for Dialog PMICs (2.65 MB)
- AN-PM-024 DA9063 Voltage Monitoring (423.2 KB)
- AN-PM-027 DA9063 power management for iMX 6 platforms (1.81 MB)
- AN-PM-029 DDR termination with DA9063 (625.86 KB)
- AN-PM-047 Renesas R-Car E2 platform (1.19 MB)
- AN-PM-049 Renesas R-Car M2 platform (593.91 KB)
- AN-PM-050 Renesas R-Car H2 platform (630.48 KB)
- AN-PM-053 DVFS and LDO BYPASS (626.31 KB)
- AN-PM-056 Testing DA906x with a Slowly Ramping Supply (238.6 KB)
- AN-PM-059 Shared IRQ Line Considerations (329.06 KB)
- AN-PM-063 DA906x Control Pins (448.87 KB)
- AN-PM-068: DA9062/3 VBBAT Current in RTC or DELIVERY Modes (526.9 KB)
- AN-PM-070 DA9063 Unused Pins (345.13 KB)
- AN-PM-080 In-Circuit Programming of DA9061/2/3 (1.15 MB)
- AN-PM-085 DA9063 Power Management for R-Car H3 Platform (808.94 KB)
- AN-PM-087 Powering Xilinx Zynq Processors with DA9061/2/3 (824.41 KB)
- AN-PM-095 Power Solutions for Xilinx® Zynq Ultrascale+ ZU9EG (2.02 MB)
- AN-PM-096 Power Solutions for Xilinx® Spartan®-7 Devices (1.42 MB)
- AN-PM-106: Power Solutions for Xilinx Artix-7 and Zynq-7000 (1.54 MB)
- AN-PM-125: DA9063 Power Management solution for the NXP i.MX8M Mini (661.26 KB)
- Dialog Power Tree solutions for Xilinx Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC (613.33 KB)
User guides and manuals
- 176-20-B Xilinx® XU9EG Power Board BOM and Schematics (108.44 KB)
- DA9063 Linux Mainline Driver (linux-mainline v4.2 or later) (142.03 KB)
- DA9063 Performance Board Merged Buck Core 1&2 (120.03 KB)
- DA9063 Performance Board Separate Buck Core 1&2 (120.27 KB)
- DA9063 Reference Plug-in module for PEBIX (data pack) (8.39 MB)
- OTP 3E variant for PEBIX i.MX 6Q D autoboot (2.04 KB)
- OTP 3F variant for PEBIX i.MX 6Q D no autoboot (2.04 KB)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.