Designed for Applications Requiring up to 8.5 A
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
Powerful DC-DC converter system
DA9062 is a PMIC optimized for supplying systems with single- and dual-core processors, I/O, DDR memory, and peripherals. The target application range covers mobile devices, medical equipment, entry-level IVI systems, and FPGA based applications.
DA9062 features four buck converters providing a total current of 8.5 A. High efficiency is achieved over a wide load range by automatically selecting Pulse Frequency Modulation (PFM) or Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) modes. All power switches are integrated, removing the need for external Schottky diodes. A high switching frequency allows low-profile inductors to be used. Buck1 and Buck2 can be used in a 5 A dual-phase configuration and Buck4 can be used as a DDR VTT supply. Four LDO regulators with programmable output voltage are integrated and provide up to 300 mA each. DA9062 is also available as an automotive AEC-Q100 Grade 3 version.
QFN40, 6 x 6 mm, 0.5 mm pitch
Product Briefs and Summaries
- DA9062 Product Brief (935.3 KB)
- DA9062 Full Datasheet (1.43 MB)
- AN-PM-010 PCB Layout Guidelines for Dialog PMICs (2.65 MB)
- AN-PM-056 Testing DA906x with a Slowly Ramping Supply (238.6 KB)
- AN-PM-059 Shared IRQ Line Considerations (329.06 KB)
- AN-PM-060 DA9061_2 Developers Guide (643.87 KB)
- AN-PM-063 DA906x Control Pins (448.87 KB)
- AN-PM-067 Atmel SAMA5D3 Power Management with DA9061/2 (396.17 KB)
- AN-PM-068: DA9062/3 VBBAT Current in RTC or DELIVERY Modes (526.9 KB)
- AN-PM-080 In-Circuit Programming of DA9061/2/3 (1.15 MB)
- AN-PM-081 DA9061/NXP i.MX 6Solo Power Connections (446.97 KB)
- AN-PM-083 DA9062 Atlas7 Power Connections (365.15 KB)
- AN-PM-087 Powering Xilinx Zynq Processors with DA9061/2/3 (824.41 KB)
- AN-PM-096 Power Solutions for Xilinx® Spartan®-7 Devices (1.42 MB)
- AN-PM-102 DA9061/2 and NXP i.MX 7Solo Power Connections (395.3 KB)
- AN-PM-103 DA9061/2 Schematic Checklist (250.33 KB)
- AN-PM-105 DA9061/2 Unused Pin Configuration (277.3 KB)
- AN-PM-106: Power Solutions for Xilinx Artix-7 and Zynq-7000 (1.54 MB)
- AN-PM-110 FMEA of Pin-to-Pin Shorts and Opens for DA9061/2 (303.79 KB)
- AN-PM-117 Dialog PMICs and Terrestrial Cosmic Rays (235.52 KB)
User guides and manuals
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.