Designed for Applications Requiring up to 6 A
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
Powerful DC-DC converter system
DA9061 is a PMIC optimized for supplying systems with single- and dual-core processors, I/O, DDR memory, and peripherals. The target application range covers mobile devices, medical equipment, entry-level IVI systems, and FPGA based applications.
DA9061 features three buck converters providing a total current of 6 A. High efficiency is achieved over a wide load range by automatically selecting Pulse Frequency Modulation (PFM) or Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) modes. All power switches are integrated, removing the need for external Schottky diodes. A high switching frequency allows low-profile inductors to be used. Four LDO regulators with programmable output voltage are integrated and provide up to 300 mA each. DA9061 is also available as an automotive AEC-Q100 Grade 3 version.
QFN40, 6 x 6 mm, 0.5 mm pitch
Product Briefs and Summaries
- DA9061 Product Brief (917.24 KB)
- DA9061 Datasheet (1.2 MB)
- AN-PM-010 PCB Layout Guidelines for Dialog PMICs (2.65 MB)
- AN-PM-056 Testing DA906x with a Slowly Ramping Supply (238.6 KB)
- AN-PM-059 Shared IRQ Line Considerations (329.06 KB)
- AN-PM-060 DA9061_2 Developers Guide (643.87 KB)
- AN-PM-063 DA906x Control Pins (448.87 KB)
- AN-PM-067 Atmel SAMA5D3 Power Management with DA9061/2 (396.17 KB)
- AN-PM-080 In-Circuit Programming of DA9061/2/3 (1.15 MB)
- AN-PM-081 DA9061/NXP i.MX 6Solo Power Connections (446.97 KB)
- AN-PM-087 Powering Xilinx Zynq Processors with DA9061/2/3 (824.41 KB)
- AN-PM-101 DA9061 / NXP i.MX 6UL / ULL Power Connections (394.58 KB)
- AN-PM-102 DA9061/2 and NXP i.MX 7Solo Power Connections (395.3 KB)
- AN-PM-103 DA9061/2 Schematic Checklist (250.33 KB)
- AN-PM-105 DA9061/2 Unused Pin Configuration (277.3 KB)
- DA9061 / AtlasVI Power Connections (389.4 KB)
User guides and manuals
- DA9061-60 IMX6S AUTOBOOT (1.53 KB)
- DA9061-61 IMX6S NO AUTOBOOT (1.54 KB)
- DA9061/2 eval board default jumper settings (1.24 MB)
- DA9061/2 eval board jumper settings for no ADC functionality (884.91 KB)
- DA9061/2 ini files for i.MX 7Solo and WaRP7 (10.48 KB)
- i.MX 6UL 6ULL DA9061 Design Files (34.79 KB)
- OTP -03 variant for Qualcomm AtlasVI (1.55 KB)
- OTP -50 variant for Atmel SAMA5D3 (1.48 KB)
- OTP -62 variant for NXP i.MX 6S / DL (autoboot) (1.54 KB)
- OTP -63 variant for NXP i.MX 6S / DL (non-autoboot) (1.55 KB)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.