Flexible System PMIC with High Efficiency USB Power Manager
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
An energy-optimized solution
The DA9052 is a highly integrated PMIC subsystem with supply domain flexibility to support a wide range of application processors, associated peripherals and user interface functions. Combined with a switched-mode DC input/USB compatible charger, full power path management and multiple sleep modes the device offers an energy-optimized solution suitable for portable handheld, wireless and infotainment applications.
Interfacing directly to a Li-Ion/Polymer battery pack, the high efficiency switching charger supports precise current/voltage charging as well as precharge and USB modes without processor interaction. During charging the die temperature is thermally regulated, enabling higher capacity batteries to be rapidly charges at currents up to 1.25A with minimum thermal impact to space constrained PCBs.
- Switched DC/USB Charger with power path management
- 4 DVS Buck Converters 0.5V-3.6V up to 1Amp
- 10 Programmable LDO’s High PSRR, 1% accuracy.
- Low power Backup Charger 1.1-3.1V up to 6mA
- 32kHz RTC Oscillator
- General Purpose ADC with touch screen interface
- High voltage White LED driver 24V/ 50Ma Boost, 3 strings
- 16 bit GPIO bus for enhanced wakeup and peripheral control
- Dual serial control interfaces
- Unique ID code capability with OTP memory
- The autonomous power path controller seamlessly detects and manages energy flow between an AC adaptor, USB cable and battery whilst maintaining USB power specification compliance
- A reverse-protected backup battery charger is also integrated into the power path function
- Dialog’s patented SmartMirror ™ dynamic biasing is implemented on all linear regulators
- Personal Media Players
- Personal Navigation Devices
- Consumer Infotainment Devices
86LD UFNBA-QFN 7x7mm package
Product Briefs and Summaries
- DA9052 Datasheet (3.58 MB)
- AN-PM-001 DA905x Touch Screen Interface (851.68 KB)
- AN-PM-007 Suspend and Resume (374.36 KB)
- AN-PM-010 PCB Layout Guidelines for Dialog PMICs (2.65 MB)
- AN-PM-019 Seamless supply switchover (773.84 KB)
- AN-PM-073 DA9052 High Efficiency Autonomous Charger (1.9 MB)
- DA9052 Evaluation board schematic, assembly and BOM file (568.44 KB)
- DA9052 Reference board data pack (542.69 KB)
User guides and manuals
- UM-PM-025 DA9052 GUI and EVB User Manual (1.55 MB)
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.