Power and Clock Supply IC for New Generation Intel Atom Processor
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
Highly integrated power management IC
The DA6011 is a highly integrated flexible system-on-chip solution for the Intel® E6xx (Tunnel Creek). It is the industry’s first single chip solution to provide all power and clock supplies as well as system management control. It is designed to support E6xx platforms including the IO-hubs.
The power domain architecture has been carefully optimized to deliver enhanced power efficiency to the platform at the lowest power dissipation, thereby maximizing battery life and reducing thermal impact. The integrated system management controller takes care of the complete platform start-up, state-transitioning and power-down procedures.
- 6 high efficient DC-DC buck converter
- 2 IMVP-6 compatible buck converters for Intel E6xx processor
- 11 high performance LDOs, which use Dialog’s patented SmartMirror™ technology
- 3 integrated pass devices for fully featured system with lowest possible BOM
- A push-pull reference source/sink for DDR2 RAM termination
- Autonomous, flexible state machine for complete system start-up and shut-down procedure
- 4 fractional divider PLLs including spread spectrum capability, designed for Intel E6xx platforms
- 2 input 10-bit ADC for signal measurements
- Power supplies & power management for Intel® Tunnel Creek processor plus IO-hubs
- Supports Intel Topcliff, ST Microelectronics ConneXt STA2X11, OKI Semiconductor ML7223 and ML7213 IO-Hubs
- Programmable clock supplies dedicated to E6xx platforms with IO-Hubs
- Flexible, hardcoded SMC programmable via OTP
- Automotive temperature range, meeting AEC-Q100 specifications
- Vehicle command systems
- Telematic devices
- Car navigation systems
- Mobile internet devices
- High End PNDs
- Multimedia phones
169 VFBGA 11x11mm - 0.8mm pitch
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.