2.5 A companion charger IC for rapid charging applications
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
Adds 11W Charging Power
DA9155M offers a small solution that can be easily added on to existing main charger circuit designs and solves the heat dissipation problem created when the rapid charging feature is adopted in a system. It is compatible to all rapid charging technologies. DA9155M is added in parallel with the main battery charger to solve the thermal issue.
DA9155M features a Buck converter capable of 2.5 A constant output current with an accuracy of ±5%. Current sensing is performed with a fully integrated circuit. The peak efficiency of the Buck converter is 92%.
- Input voltage 4.3 -13.5 V
- Input voltage monitoring
- Buck converter with output current regulation
- Output current 2.5 A
- < >5% current regulation accuracy
- Selectable switching frequency
- Fault detection (VIN and VBAT monitoring)
- Safety timer
- Junction temperature monitoring
- -40 to +85 °C temperature range
- Heat dissipation problem solved
- Compatible to any rapid charging technology
- Compatible to all inductor based chargers
- Dynamic current balancing between main and companion charger
- Battery Packs
30 WLCSP, 0.4 mm pitch
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.