Automotive-grade, Multiphase DC-DC Buck Converter
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
Flexible, Scalable, Reliable Automotive Grade power management IC (PMIC) solution
The DA9210-A is a flexible, scalable dual output sub PMIC capable of meeting the high power requirements of a wide range of multicore SoCs, GPUs, and FPGAs. The device includes one high-current buck converter providing up to twelve amps per buck. Suitable for infotainment, telematics, and ADAS applications, the high current bucks feature a multiphase topology providing outstanding load transient response. All bucks use integrated power switches, removing the need for external FETs. Together with the high device switching frequency that allows the use of low-profile inductors, they enable the lowest cost, smallest form factor system solution possible. This solution is available in Automotive Grade 3.
- 2.8 V to 5.5 V input voltage
- 0.3 V to 1.57 V output voltage
- 12 A output current
- 24 A output current in parallel configuration
- 3 MHz nominal switching frequency
- Output voltage accuracy ±2.5 %
- Adjustable soft start
- -40 °C to +85 °C Temperature Range
- Dynamic Voltage Control (DVC)
- Integrated power switches
- Remote sensing at point of load
- High efficiency over a wide output range
- Low output ripple
- Scalable solution up to 24 A
- Portable Navigation Devices
- Full-scale Integrated Cockpits
- Heads-Up Displays (HUDs)
42 VFBGA 5.6 mm x 4.8 mm 0.8 mm pitch
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.