Adaptive Voltage Position Monitor
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
High efficiency, ultra-low standby, ultra-fast dynamic load response
The iW628 is a precision voltage reference used to quickly detect voltage drops on the output of an AC/DC power supply and provide instantaneous feedback to the controller in order to improve the dynamic loop response of the overall power supply.
The device consumes a minimum amount of current, allowing the overall power supply to maintain no-load power consumption levels below 20mW. As a complement to Dialog's family of PrimAccurate™ AC/DC controllers, the iW628 helps improve the already high performing AC/DC controllers while eliminating additional secondary-side components normally required to achieve similar levels of performance.
- Fast Response Time to Voltage Changes
- Less than 100uA of "Normally-Off" cut-off current during normal operation
- Wide Input Voltage Range of 2.5V to 15V (at DRV pin)
- Built-in Opto-coupler LED Driver
- Minimum 2mA Driver Current
- AC/DC Power Adapters
- AC/DC Networking and Embedded Applications
- Precision Voltage Reference
Typical applications diagram
Functional block diagram
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.