A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
Voltage position controller in 2-pin DFN package
The iW600 secondary-side voltage position controller works with Dialog’s iW1600 and iW1601 primary-side PWM controllers to enable travel adapters with very low no-load standby power and fast dynamic load response.
The iW600 works on the secondary side to detect dynamic load changes on the output and uses Dialog’s patented technology to send a wake up signal to the input via the main flyback transformer, eliminating the need for an optocoupler, reducing cost and improving reliability – all in a low-cost, 2-lead DFN or 3-lead SOT-23 package.
Working normally in an off-state with negligible current draw, the iW600 enables 10W travel adapters with no-load power consumption < 10mW when used with Dialog’s iW1600 and < 30mW with the iW1601 PrimAccurate™ digital AC/DC controllers.
- Fast System Output Voltage Detection and Response Time
- Works Via the Flyback Transformer
- Eliminates Need for Optocoupler
- No External Components Needed
- Only Two Pins Needed
- Enables < 10mW No-Load Power Consumption Travel Adapter Solutions
- 3-Lead SOT-23 and 2-Lead DFN Package
- 10W Travel Adapters
- AC/DC Chargers and Adapters
2-lead DFN or 3-lead SOT-23
Typical applications diagram
Functional Block Diagram
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.