700V AccuSwitch™ AC/DC Digital Primary-Side Converter with Configurable Light Load Mode for Applications up to 25W
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
Enables Optimization for Fast DLR and No-Load Power
The iW1825 AccuSwitch™ digital PWM controller integrates a highly accurate control circuit with a 700V power MOSFET switch to provide a complete solution for off-line power conversion at up to 25W of output power.
Dialog’s PrimAccurate™ primary-side digital control algorithms eliminate the need for failure-prone optocouplers and ensures excellent cross-regulation accuracy for multiple output designs, to enable the longer operating lifetime, high performance and reduced cost required for embedded, networking and home appliance applications.
The iW1825 has a configurable light load mode operation to enable optimization between no-load standby power and fast DLR. It can achieve <75mW at no load, with the fastest DLR setting and <30mW in the lowest setting. The iW676 synchronous rectifier controller with active voltage positioning can be used with the iW1825 to enable the lowest no-load standby power, fastest DLR and highest efficiency for 25W applications.
- 25W Output
- AccuSwitch™ Integrated 700V Power MOSFET
- PrimAccurate™ Primary-Side Control
- No Optocoupler Needed
- Intelligent Digital Control Loop for Accurate Voltage Cross-Regulation
- Meets Global Energy Efficiency Standards
- Configurable Light Load Mode to Optimize No-Load Power Consumption and DLR
- <30mW to <75mW No-Load Power Consumption
- Works with the iW676 SR Controller with Active Voltage Positioning (AVP)
- AVP – Enables <30mW No-Load Power Consumption and Fast DLR
- Quasi-resonant Control for Optimal Efficiency
- Adaptively Controlled Soft Start-up
- Fast, Smooth Start-up into Large Capacitive Loads (up to 6,000µF)
- EZ-EMI™ Design
- Reduces Filtering Requirements
- Easily Meets Global EMI Specifications
- Fully Protected from Fault Conditions
- Built-In Over-Temperature Protection
- Output Over-Voltage and Over-Current Protection
- Sense-Resistor Short Circuit Protection
- Thermally Efficient SO-10 Batwing Package
- Home Appliances
- Power Adapters
- Networking Power Supplies
Typical Applications Diagram
Functional Block Diagram
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.