Dialog Improves System Performance
Non-volatile memory (NVM) is a key component at the heart of every system design. It holds critical data, controls how the system boots, and affects overall performance. Choosing the right NVM is key. We’re here to help. Our wide range of NVM products offer an array of features designed to help tune and optimize your system.
xSPI (8x SPI)
SPI, Dual, Quad
1.8V, 3.0V. Wide VCC
Ultra-low Energy, Low Power
Known Good Die program
Up to 125°C operating temperature
All voltage levels
- Wide Voltage 1.65V to 3.6V
2 weeks ago
Queries on Flash AT25PE40Posted by Emb_sys 30 points 2 replies
We will be using Flash AT25PE40 in our product. i have following questions.
- What is time delay is required after power on (after stabilization of Vcc ) before first Flash operation (read / write / erase)?
- If Write protection pin is pulled up , is there any possibility that could cause maloperation ?
- If RESET is pulled up , is there any possibility that could cause maloperation ?
- After power off ,for 80 millisec time valid supply is there at flash. Does this time is sufficient for AT25PE40 ?
- Please mention any Errata for this AT25PE40