Digital Off-Line 40W PWM Controller with PrimAccurate™ Primary-Side Control for LED Driving
Single-stage LED lighting up to 40W
The iW3620 is a high performance AC/DC power supply controller for applications up to 40W of output power, optimized for driving LEDs from an AC supply voltage. Designed to operate from a universal input voltage range of 85VAC to 264VAC, the iW3620 can be used across all voltage standards worldwide.
The iW3620 uses Dialog's proprietary PrimAccurate™ primary-side control technology, minimizing the external component count by removing the need for both the traditional opto-isolator and external compensation components, reducing solution size and cost. The device operates in quasi-resonant mode in order to optimize efficiency at heavy loads and uses pulse-by-pulse waveform analysis to offer loop response characteristics superior to tranditional off-line solutions. The iW3620 is fully protected and incorporates Dialog's EZ-EMI® technology to facilitate EMI management in the end application, giving the end user an easy-to-design and robust solution for solid state lighting.
- PrimAccurate™ - Isolated Off-Line AC/DC Controller
- EZ-EMI®Design to Easily Meet Global EMI Specifications
- Ideal for Off-Line LED Applications up to 40W
- Universal Input Power Supply Range - 85VAC to 264VAC
- Up to 130kHz Switching Frequency, Enables Small Adapters
- Quasi-resonant Mode for Optimal Efficiency
- Low 10uA Start-Up Current
- Programmable Overtemperature Protection - External NTC Thermistor
- Built-in Ouput Over Voltage Protection
- Sense Resistor Short Circuit Protection
- Open Circuit Protection
- Solid State Lighting
- 40W LED Luminaires
Typical Applications Diagram
Functional Block Diagram
We will provide up to five parts free of charge and our sales team will provide pricing for sample orders exceeding five parts. To initiate your request, please complete the form below.