10W Off-Line LED Driver for Dimmable Solid State Lighting, 1.5 Stage
Support forums, documentation, software, tools and utilities
High performance controller optimized for dimmable LED luminaires
Designed to operate from a broad input voltage range of 100VAC to 230VAC, the iW3602 provides an efficient solution for 3W-10W LED luminaires. Incorporating Dialog's proprietary Flickerless™ technology, the iW3602 removes LED flicker and permits usage with the industry's broadest range of dimmers. Additionally, the iW3602 incorporates Dialog's proprietary PrimAccurate™ primary-side control technology, minimizing the external component count by removing the need for both the traditional opto-coupler and external compensation components, reducing solution size and cost.
The iW3602 integrates an over-temperature protection circuit that works with an external NTC resistor to reduce the drive to the output LEDs when an over-temperature condition is detected, enabling continuous light output while protecting the entire LED driver circuit. For more detailed information on this important protection feature, click here.
- PrimAccurate™ - Isolated Off-Line AC/DC Controller
- Integrates Dialog's Flickerless™ Technology- Removes LED Flicker
- Ideal for 3W-10W Off-Line LED Applications
- 45Hz to 66Hz Line Frequency Range - 50Hz/60Hz Compatible
- Broad Range of Dimmer Capability - Leading Edge, Trailing Edge and Non-Traditional R, R-C and R-L Types - Automatic Detection of Dimmer Type
- 1% to 100% Wide Dimming Range
- Automatically Detects and Operates without Dimmer
- Quasi-resonant Mode for Optimal Efficiency - 85% (Without Dimmer)
- Low 10uA Start-Up Current
- Fully Protected for Temperature, Sense Resistor Short Circuits, LED Open and Short Circuits and Over Voltage Conditions
- LED Temperature Protection - External NTC Input to Reduce Drive to LEDs in Over Temperature Condition
- 3W-10W Solid State Lighting Applications
- Dimmable LED Luminaires
Typical applications diagram
Functional block diagram
White Papers & Technical Articles
- Optimizing Operating Life for LED-based Light Bulbs (807.07 KB)
- Removing LED Flicker from Priceless Family Memories (843.84 KB)
- What is Digital Power White Paper (597.24 KB)
Product Briefs and Summaries
- iW3602 Datasheet (1.76 MB)
We will provide up to five parts free of charge and our sales team will provide pricing for sample orders exceeding five parts. To initiate your request, please complete the form below.
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online
- Search the forums
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.