Highly Programmable 3-in-1 Secondary-Side Signal Interface Controller with Optimized Output Drive
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
Supports 0-10V Analog, PWM, Resistor Dimming
The iW350 is a secondary-side PWM signal generator that works with three types of dimming inputs: PWM dimming, 0-10V linear dimming, or simple dimming using a single resistor to ground from the DIM pin. With its extensive configurability, the iW350 offers programmable maximum dimming voltage, minimum duty cycle, turn-off function and PWM output frequency range, making the device highly flexible for dimmable commercial SSL lighting applications.
The iW350 converts any of the compatible dimming signals into a 1%–100% PWM duty cycle output that provides a dimming signal to a primary-side LED driver such as the iW3636, eliminating the need for transformers or other driver circuitry.
- Operating Range: 15V to 60V
- Programmable Maximum Dimming Voltage
- Programmable Minimum Duty Cycle and Turn-off
- Programmable PWM Frequency Output
- 3-in-1 Dimmer Interface
- 0-10V Analog
- PWM (10V)
- Highly Integrated for Low BOM Cost
- Integrated Current Source for Driving 0-10V Dimmers
- Integrated Optocoupler Driver for Isolated Applications
- Output Drive Optimized for Optocoupler Non-Linear Delay Time
- 1% PWM Duty Cycle Tolerance
- Shutdown Pin to Minimize Standby Power
- 0-10V Analog Dimming
- PWM LED Dimming
- Resistor LED Dimming
Typical applications diagram
Functional block diagram
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.