Second-Stage Buck LED Driver with Exceptional Deep Dimming Performance for Commercial Lighting Applications
A team of engineers is ready to answer your questions
Deep Dimming with Virtually No Flicker Even Down to 1%
The iW3638 second-stage buck LED driver provides constant current to LEDs directly from DC power supplies. It supports a non-isolated buck converter topology to post-regulate from an off-line AC/DC converter, minimizing low frequency output ripple current and eliminating virtually all flicker in the system, even down to 1%.
A wide range of DC input voltages simplifies design by enabling the use of just one second-stage driver across any commercial lighting product portfolio.
- Single-Stage DC/DC Buck
- Supports Wide DC Input Voltage with Tight Output Current Regulation (±3%)
- Output Power up to 90W
- PrimAccurate™ Primary-Side Control for Excellent Output Current Regulation with No Direct Voltage and Current Feedback Components Needed
- Independent Maximum Load Current Setting Interface
- PWM Dimming
- Supports 0-10V Dimming with iW339 Dimming Interface
- Wide Dimming Range: 1% - 100%, with 1% Resolution
- Configurable Minimum Dimming Setting
- Dim-to-Off, 1%, 5%, or 10%
- Fully Protected
- Output Over-Voltage, Output Open, Output Short, Over-Current, Peak Current Limit, Sense-Resistor Short Protections
- Input Voltage Under-Voltage Protection
- Built-In Over-Temperature Protection or External NTC
- Brown-In and Brown-Out Protection
- Small SOIC 8-Lead Package
- Commercial Lighting:
- 0-10V Dimming
- External Fixture Drivers
- Wireless and Intelligent LED Lighting Systems
Functional Block Diagram
Typical Applications Diagram
Need technical help?
Visit our support web site to:
- Get help from Dialog experts online.
- Search the forums.
- Access software, drivers, tools & utilities.